There was quite a turnout to the 1st WorkFlowy webinar of 2017 – just 2 weeks ago. Quite a crowd of WorkFlowy users who could not attend the live event were able to watch the replay. This meant that our Aussie friends didn’t have to be up at 3AM.
Go ahead and register for the January 26th webinar right away. It’s only 2 days away! Come and hang out with the WorkFlowy community – people from scores of countries across the globe. There’s a lively live chat you can participate in and get your questions and thoughts across.
What’s on the cards?
1. A brief show and tell of how the dead-easy Kanban organizational principles play out in WorkFlowy: it’s time to bring order to your projects’ chaos.
2. A Q&A with Jesse Patel, WorkFlowy co-founder! Show some love for his brilliant brainchild or bring a couple of your questions.
3. A giveaway of 4 of my WorkFlowy books and a lifetime WorkFlowy Academy 36+ screencast package.
When is it?
Thursday, January 26th at 11AM PST/ 7PM UTC. Click on the link to see the time in your neck of the woods.
More info. please!
– The webinar will run for 30 minutes. You can squeeze a Pomodoro in anywhere! Q&A will likely extend past that.
– There will be a replay… so be sure to register, even if you can’t attend the live event!
See you there!… and, once again…