The WorkFlowy desktop app is almost ready to officially launch. However, we need people to test the new installer for Windows. The new installer is tiny to download, much faster to install, and works on older versions of Windows, so it should be better overall. Please follow these instructions and we should be able to officially launch the desktop app in no time.
1) If you are already using the WorkFlowy Desktop App, uninstall it
4) Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues
Windows 10 Installation Process
- Download the installer file
- When file finishes downloading, click “Run”
- Windows will give you a big warning because the app is new and hasn’t been installed many times yet. To get around this, When you see the big blue window with the “Don’t Run” button, you have to click “More info” and then click “Run Anyway”.
Windows 7 Installation Process
Windows 7 gives a lot of warnings! Here are the steps
2) Click “Run”
3) Click “Actions”
4) Click “More Options”
5) Click “Run anyway”