Hey there Workflowy folks,
We’ve been radio silent for a while, so here’s an update of what we’ve been working on for the last few weeks. We’ll continue to share more product updates as they roll out so be sure to follow us on our social media accounts (Twitter, Reddit, Facebook) to stay in the loop.
Please let us know what you think about the changes, this update, or anything you think we should know.
Sync dark mode with your system
Choose the new “System” theme in settings to make WorkFlowy automatically switch between Light and Dark theme depending on your system settings. Known issues: not supported on Linux Chrome due to a Chrome issue; sometimes requires app restart on Android; System theme key-lines and iOS keyboard sometimes forget their theme. Please let us know if the sync breaks in other environments. (How to change theme)
Slash command for viewing bullet mirrors
Type “/” and use “View mirrors” slash command shows a dialog with all mirrors of the bullet. It acts the same as the “See them” button, available for mirrors at the top of the bullet menu. (More about mirrors)
Creation date and author of the bullet
Creation date is now shown too at the bottom of the bullet menu – previously only last change date was shown. Besides, if a bullet is in a shared tree, in addition to the date and time, the app now shows who created the bullet and who changed it last.
- Fix: Opening the sidebar on mobile devices doesn’t break dragging bullets anymore.
- Fix: Line-breaks aren’t lost anymore when pasting text into a bullet note from WikiHow and websites with similar markup. Let us know when you have any problems pasting content into Workflowy, we’re gradually improving our algorithms.
- Fix: “Show full-screen” works again on mobile and opens the image on full screen.
- Change: “Delete” slash command is renamed to “Remove” for embedded projects. (You don’t actually delete the embedded bullet data, you just remove it from your account.)
- Change: “Default” theme is renamed to “Light” in the settings.
And there you have it, see you in the next update! 🇺🇦