In the upcoming webinar on Thursday, May 25th @ 11AM PST, I’ll be giving some hands-on coaching to bring you up to speed with the full scope of WorkFlowy keyboard shortcuts. There’s no two ways about it: the more dexterous you are with keyboard shortcuts, the more your workflow flows. Significantly more.
Up for grabs
- Get real comfy in WorkFlowy by learning the spread of your keyboard shortcuts
- Learn how to navigate your history back and forth in a snap with a teeny trick
- Gosh-darn fun, hand’s-on shared templates to practice with… live
- Navigate around, move, delete and explode things with the utmost of ease
- Learn some hidden keyboard shortcut(s) and tricks not on your help menu
- Troubleshoot with the WorkFlowy community live if you can’t get things to work
Mac & Windows
Martine Ellis will be joining us as a co-presenter on her Mac (with myself on a Windows), so we’ll get to the bottom of shortcut keys for both systems.
Miss the last webinar?
- Here’s the shared resource list from the webinar with a handful of templates.
- Here’s where you can download Martine’s “Don’t Break the Chain!” printables.
- Please excuse the less than optimal audiovisuals on my end. I’ve remedied this for the next webinar(s) 🙂
Am I losing my mind or did the keyboard shortcut for moving change and not allow you to move in / out anymore? Now you have to use tab.
I ask here because even though a paid user no one ever responds to my help requests.
I’m on Windows and so Alt+Shift+Up/ Down/ Left/ Right should move your lists up, down, outdent and indent, respectively 🙂