We are thrilled to announce several long-awaited and highly-requested mobile features.
The improvements for both iOS and Android include:
- Share on Mobile
- A left swipe on any bullet now brings up a “Share” option.
- You can now Share a bullet with specific people by email or by pasting a link. The web and Desktop versions have had this functionality for some time and now mobile does too! https://blog.workflowy.com/2018/11/29/use-sharing-to-collaborate-with-workflowy/
- Export on Mobile
- In the Share dialog you can also “Share content” which is a way to export your lists on mobile.
- Clicking this option will bring up a mobile dialog that allows you to copy your list to the clipboard. It also gives you the traditional mobile options to send that content to other apps on your phone. At last!
- Duplicate on Mobile
- A left swipe on any bullet now brings up “Duplicate” as an option.
- A replica of your list will be created with “#copy” added to it. This is the same functionality that currently exists on web and Desktop.
- No more accidental deletions
- You no longer run the risk of unintentionally deleting your content with a left swipe. Now “Delete” is an option in the left swipe menu and therefore less easy to trigger by accident.
- Better detection for scroll vs swipe
- You should no longer have as many instances of the swipe menus appearing when you meant to scroll and vice versa.
We hope you enjoy these new mobile features. Auto-completing hashtags is next up on the mobile list.
(Yes, Dates and Reminders are also in progress, we appreciate your patience.)
PS – If this pushes your opinion of the WorkFlowy mobile apps into 5-star territory we would greatly appreciate if you could leave us a review in the app or play store.